Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Never Stop Loving You


This is what we call FREEDOM!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM :)

Hi , today is the day we all waiting for . The day PMR over . Seriously feel good . 
Okayy , our last paper just now is Mathematic 1 n 2 :) Its quite okayy not that easy n not that hard .
For me its medium . H i h i , then . KHB -..- Its hard , Im so blank . But , I tried my best . And just wait
for my results . It's one of our scary things to hadap xD Alot of my friends said their target 6A's 5'As . Me ? Secret :) H O H O . Just let Allah tentukan . Im scared to target-2 . But i want atleast I got 4 A's -amin- .

Scha balik je sekolah , mak buka pintu and mak ckp *wahh , merdeka ye .* Hihi , kelakar je . Scha pun dh overxcited smpai shuffle kat dpan mak . Heeee , then mak ckp lagi *wahhh , sukanya dia en . haaa , nah amik laptop nie now you can onlinee* Waaaaaaaaah , lagi lh best . Scha onl dari pukul  smpai sekarang :) haha ,lama x ? Lama kan ? But kejap lagi nk ofl cuz nak tgok AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL . Ngeeee , seronoknyaaa . Ta payah susah-2 baca buku smpai lewat mlm kan . kan ? Itsodamnnnfun ! It feel so relief :) hihi , i think i want a flyyyyyyy away . Can i ? -..- not really i cant fly cuz im not peterpan . H e H e . okay , i think thats all . K boii ..


#Dont forget to read my new section -Story Board ~- N tell me what you think . should i continue or just delete it ? Please kay ? Tell me ur oppinion in http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sukka-Chan-BLOG/126234134128401 . Okayyy ? thankiuuu . muaaah . kboiii!
Told by :> ,Scha
0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post