Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Never Stop Loving You


WHAT! 2012 have arrived
Assalamualaikum&Hi 

2012 has begun . Today is 1st od January 2012 . And it begin kinda nice . :') I can feel the love in this new 2012 . I hope tomorrow gonna be a better day . Today Im gonna start my life as a 16 years old ordinary teenage girl . This January 4th school gonna start . And I dont feel right about school . Im okay with it . But I just dont want to growup . Its so complicated . Urgh , I hope this 2012 gonna give us luck . Okaay , usually when new year started . Everyone has their wish or in malay the called azam . So I have my own wish . 

#1 . Be a much more Islamic .
#2 . Havea better life with my family 
#3 . No BF .
#4 . Finish all my homework .
#5 . Im not gonna talk to much .
#6 . Study Hard . 

And etc , hehe . I wish I can do all this . Hoho , AMIN :) How about you all ? I wish you all have a nice year . Thankyouuuu :)
Told by :> ,Scha
0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post